Gilded users can efficiently manage payments sent in the Bills page of their account. This feature allows customers to choose how to pay, when to pay, and with what type of currency.
Payments made with connected wallets will automatically show up in the Activity page of a user’s account. From there, the transaction can be synced to QuickBooks or exported as a CSV for record keeping purposes.
To record a vendor invoice using Gilded, please take note of the following steps:
From the drop-down menu on your Payments tab, click on "Bills."
In the top right portion of the page, click on the "New Bill" icon.
On the New Payment page, choose which of your contacts you would like to send the bill to and click on the "Go To Payment Method" button on the bottom right portion of the page.
NOTE: If you don't have any contacts added to your account yet, click "+Add Contact" next to the search bar.
4. On the Payment Method page, enter the appropriate information regarding: invoice name/reason, due date, and base currency for pricing. You will also have the option to choose any additional tokens that you would like to utilize for your transaction. Once the appropriate fields are filled out, click “Go To Details” to bring you to the Invoice Items page.
5. Enter the line item details, quantities, and unit price. You also have the ability to add discounts, new line items, and/or notes.
6.Once complete, you have the option to save the bill as a draft to be edited and sent later, or you can review and verify the payment information before sending by clicking "Send Payment."
7. Upon choosing "Send Payment," you will be brought to an option page that will verify your payment price in your selected base currency. You will also be presented with the option of selecting which digital currency you would like to pay with.
8. At this point, the user has two options:
- to connect their noncustodial wallet for payment (i.e. Metamask, Ledger, Portis, etc.) or to pay by wallet address
- Pay by QR code. (Don't forget to enter the transaction hash before confirming your payment.)
9. Once the payment is sent and confirmed, both parties will receive an email notifying of the executed transaction.
Got a question? Contact our friendly Customer Success team via the in-app chat at the bottom-right of your screen, or email [email protected]