Attention Coinbase Pro (formerly GDAX) users: Please note that adding your Coinbase account does not give Gilded access to your Coinbase Pro account.
How does it work?
Gilded syncs your crypto transactions from Coinbase, automatically classifying each transaction as income, expense, trade, or transfer. You can also use a CSV import to import crypto transactions from Coinbase.
How does Gilded use your Coinbase account?
To retrieve a list of your Coinbase wallets and their balances.
To retrieve your Coinbase transaction history.
To generate "Receive" addresses to receive crypto payments on invoices.
Your privacy and security are sacred to us. Gilded does not request access to make trades, deposits, or withdrawals. Gilded does not take custody of your funds. Read our privacy and security promise here.
Don't want to connect your Coinbase account directly? Or don't have access to your client's Coinbase account? You can also import Coinbase transactions using a CSV file.
Ready to sync your Coinbase account? Follow these simple steps to get started.
1. Sign in to your Gilded account.
2. Navigate to the Integrations page (found in the drop-down menu under your profile icon). Once there locate the Coinbase management box and click "Connect with Coinbase."
3. Login to your Coinbase account.
Click Authorize to grant Gilded read-only access to your Coinbase account.
Note: Gilded never takes custody of your assets. Gilded does not have access to your funds nor can Gilded make trades, withdrawals, or deposits on your behalf.
On the Integrations page, a message will appear confirming that your Coinbase account is now synced.
4. Navigate to the Accounts page to view your accounts, balances, and sync status.
5. Navigate to the Activity page. You should see all of your Coinbase transaction history. On the right side of the screen, you can apply filters to view by type of transaction, wallet, and asset type. Note: Please allow up to five minutes for your transactions to sync.
You can filter your transactions by transaction type, wallet, or asset type.
Click RESET FILTERS to remove any applied filters.
Make sure pop-up blockers are disabled on the Gilded interface.
If your transactions don't populate automatically, wait a few minutes and refresh. You can also re-sync your Coinbase account at any time under the Integrations page.
Need further assistance? Click on the orange bubble on the bottom right of your screen to initiate a chat.
Got a question? Contact our friendly Customer Success team via the in-app chat at the bottom-right of your screen, or email [email protected]